Thursday, August 31, 2006

Oh what a beautiful morning...

...oh what a beautiful day, oh what a beautiful evening, everything's going my way.

Remember that song? I believe it was from the musical "Oklahoma". That's what I woke up feeling like today. Cool, eh? After I dropped the girls off at school (it seems really strange to say that), I gassed up Rocket (the girls' name for Rob's car, which is red...Little Einsteins is one of their favorite shows) and buzzed home to begin the systematic declutter of my kitchen. Wanna see what I got done?




Don't look too closely, because there is a pile of papers still sitting on the dining room table. BUT...since we have to eat dinner there tonight, I have a deadline! LOL I'll get the girls to help me shred papers. They love that.

Well, I better get back to decluttering. I'm trying to use the computer time as a reward to myself for getting chores done. Think that will work? Hmmm....

2 comments:

Raji said...

Wow! you've been really busy! Every day I think of decluttering, but get scared just thinking about it, lol.

Dawn's Daily Dish said...

Wow - you have totally motivated me! I am stuck home with sick kids today so I think I will follow your lead and do the same!
By the way - I was really bad.
I baked a chicken yesterday and stuffed it. Guess what I had for breakfast? A pile of stuffing mixed with mashed potatoes and chicken and gravy to top it off. Can we say that I had all my points in one sitting? I am so bad.......

Dawn