Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Look

So what do you think of my blog's new outfit? I won't lie...I am up WAY too late playing around with this, but I had to get it just the way I wanted it before I could go to sleep. The joys of html...

I took the girls to a park today for a picnic lunch and we had the pleasure of listening to a tuba quartet play a little concert. I used to play the tuba in college, so this was quite a thrill for me. LOL We got to see some geese, ducks and even two beautiful swans. Gretchen took a bunch of pictures. Very fun!

We decided to wash the van this afternoon, and it quickly turned into a water fight. When DH got home, the girls could not wait to soak him. It was so much fun just to get soaked and not care about it.

I better attempt to get some sleep. It's already 4:21am. This insomnia is for the birds.

4 comments:

Audimc said...

Wow.. I really like it.. in fact I may have to go on over and see the templates they offer. My blog needs a makeover really bad!!!

jane said...

i love the new look mish!!! really fabulous job!!! Im still trying to understand html so am having a hard time changing mine around...i spose i should buy a html for dummies book, lol!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mish I LOVE the new look I was just clicking on my favorites and had to look twice at this blog to see who it belonged too. GREAT JOB.

T-Wan

Deb said...

Love the new look - I did a double take when I came here too! Hope you've managed to catch up on some sleep!