Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Exciting news...to me, at least...


Well it's official...I just sold my first kit! I haven't done too much kit designing... just for prizes for my RAK chats/challenges. But, I'm on the CT at 1HourScrap, and Christina decided to encourage us to sell our designs there, if we want to. So far I've only sold QuickPages...but I figured...why not try it? This kit is my favorite one I've ever made. Today she emailed and said that someone had actually bought it. Yipeee!!!

My two other kits right now...




Find it here

In other news, I took the girls to the park today to meet up with the playgroup from church. It was so nice to see everyone, since we don't meet during the summer. I have found summer to be kind of isolating...KWIM?

Things are shaping up for my grandma's big 90th birthday party on Saturday. My parents are hosting it...thank goodness! DH is in charge of taking pictures of all the guests. I still have to finish up my scrapbook page for her memory book. I find it difficult to "scrap on demand". I have so many good pictures I can't decide which ones to use.

Happy hump day!

1 comment:

Tracy Blankenship said...

I know what you mean about summer being a little isolating...glad you guys got out!

WAY TO GO baby....great news about the kit sale...got to go over and look. Looks great!