Thursday, August 10, 2006

Beauty Treatments

It's Thursday, isn't it? Do you ever lose track of what day it is during the summer?

I'm taking the girls to get their hair cut this morning. My mom is meeting me at the salon (is BoRics technically in the "salon" category? LOL) because I guess she thinks I can't handle taking two four-years-olds to get their hair done. She's probably right. Heidi has been one time, but Gretchen hasn't been yet...could get interesting.

I have to share a recipe I'm going to try tonight. Gina Miller posted this on her blog for all of her readers. I have a ton of cherry tomatoes around here from our garden, so this will be a great way to use them. You can see the credits on her blog.


Okay, we're off to get beautiful! I'm sure I'll have some interesting pictures of this event...

No comments: