Monday, August 14, 2006

New Week, New Stuff

We had a fabulous weekend! Grandma's party was a big success. She really enjoyed herself and even the kids did exceptionally well.

My brother is in town from San Diego for a few days so we're going to be doing lots of "fun uncle" activities, like the zoo, swimming and shopping for princess bicycles. I can't believe they are big enough for actual bicycles...yikes! But that's what he wanted to get them for their birthdays, so that's what we'll do. :-)


~~~~~~~~~~

I finished a couple of new QuickPage sets over the weekend. They should be up in the 1HourScrap store sometime today.


I made this one using Christina Bartholomew's School Days kit. I wish I had some photos to put in this set, but my girls will be starting preschool this year. Maybe I should go back and scrap along with Sue's School Album challenge at RAKs...and get my own school days finished!



I made this set with Christina's Birthday for Her kit, for my girls' birthday party. I always have a tough time scrapping birthdays for some reason (too many pictures, maybe?).

Well we're off to buy the bikes. Wish me luck!




1 comment:

Angela said...

Great sketches! I scrap rectangle too!