Monday, August 21, 2006

Last Week of Summer

It's FINALLY time to start school. How great is that? I'm so excited! My girls will be going to preschool this year. It's only two mornings a week, but this means that I get to experience all the fun "school stuff" through them. And, I get two mornings to do what I want!!!

~~~~~

A couple of actually scrapping things (Dawn, you may want to skip this part...LOL!). Be sure to check out Gina Miller's blog today. She has a special coupon good only tomorrow in her newsletter, so check it out.

And I'm excited to announce that Amy Knepper has asked me to be on her creative team! Yay! I love her stuff and I look forward to seeing her "new" style. You can check out her designs at The Digi Chick Boutique. Here's a layout I made with her new Young & Carefree kit:

And here is one I made with her Beachside Holiday kit a while back...


Well I gotta run and go pick up our van, which just had the brakes replaced...another $350 out the window!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Big Anouncement!

slkone said...

Congrats on being part of Amy's CT, you lucky duck! That's awesome! You deserve it!