Friday, August 11, 2006




How stinkin' cute is this? A digital grab bag! For only $1.00, I just HAD to go find out what was in it. Even I can afford $1.00!! LOL I won't spoil the suprise as to what's inside, but IMHO, it's well worth it. Tiff Brady is a master of marketing, wouldn't you say?

I found this over at Plain Digital Wrapper. Check out the grab bag here. Hurry though, because the grab bag is only available until tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~
I finally finished my layout for Grandma's 90th birthday, which we are celebrating tomorrow. I know it isn't very fancy or flashy, but I wanted to make it really easy for her to see/read. Grandma is legally blind so I used the black text against the yellow background for the best contrast.


Credits: August Color Challenge Kit by Lisa West (Zephanee) at RAKScraps;
tag by Robin Cabana; staples by Christina Bartholomew; font is Century Gothic

~~~~~~~~~~

Well I better get to sleep. Family gatherings are always so tiring...why is that? Maybe because they require so much restraint? LOL

Nite!


1 comment:

jane said...

great layout mish!!! hehehe about the grab bag! that is a great gig! and i have to admit im curious!..i may have to go pop over there!