Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School, New Product!

Ah, my girls are growing up so fast. Today was their first day of preschool 4. Now, they did go last year, but still, it's a milestone.

Heidi


Gretchen




Don't you just love those little skirts? Thank you Target! :-)

Random layouts:
This was for Digi Dare #49. Credits here.

I think I'm finally finished with my pages from CHA. Credits here.

This was for the RAKScraps sketch challenge. Thanks for the cool template Robin! Credits here.

I'll save some more for later.

I just released a new product at My Digital Muse: Encyclopedia Style 8.5x11 Templates. I made these to help people out with the Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life challenge going on right now at DST.



Grab this set today for just $2.00!

I've made a couple of pages for the challenge so far:




Okay I better sign off for today. Hope to be more regular on blogging, now that school has started.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Hope the girls had a great first day! They look so cute! Love all your pages and your new templates are so cool too!

Anonymous said...

Hej! I love the first day of school pics. It's amazing how grown up they look. Maybe has something to do with the backpacks and the fact that they're going to school. They are growing up so fast. Hope to talk to you soon!! Feel free to call this weekend if you have time.

T-Wan said...

Great job on the layouts Mish and I love those templates I'm going to pick them up. Cute first dayof school pic now I just wish I could find some cute skirts at Target.