Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Spinach Ravioli

Daily Something: The grocery store isn't such a bad place to go.

Normally, I HATE grocery shopping. But I had to go this afternoon as we were out of milk, peanut butter, bread...you know, the essentials.

LOL! If you know me IRL, you know that cooking isn't really my thing. I mean, I do it, but it's not some huge passion or anything. When I make a new recipe, it's an event. Tonight I made Spinach and Cheese Ravioli. Sounds impressive, right? Well it's not, really. I used wonton wrappers instead of pasta. Easy to put together, but they don't hold up very well during cooking...pretty flimsy. Anyway, they tasted good and the girls ACTUALLY ATE THEM!! Woohoo!

Tomorrow we are going to take off and spend the day at a water park, and spend the night there. It's one of those indoor parks. Should be fun. And of course I'll have lots of photos to share when we get back.

Sorry, no layouts today. I have a couple done that have to wait... ;-)

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those raviolis sound really yummy! I hope you have fun at the water park - I can't wait to see pictures! :)