Friday, August 17, 2007

Water is fun

Daily Something: You can be free in the water. Size doesn't matter. Everyone floats.

We spent yesterday and today at Castaway Bay in Sandusky and had a great time! On our last water park trip, I felt so self-conscious running around in a swim suit, but for some reason this time it didn't matter. Getting in the water with Rob and the girls was a truly freeing experience this time. It was their first experience with a wave pool and they were just delighted. I can see they have potential to become strong swimmers, with a few more lessons and lots more water time.

I will post pictures soon, but for now I'm going to bed. It's been a long two days (albeit fun) and tomorrow we have another FFO (this one will be a Fun Family Outing, rather than a Forced one...). My grandma is turning 91 tomorrow and my brother is flying in from California to celebrate with us. We'll be joined by my aunt and uncle, and one cousin and his family. It should be a really fun day, and the weather is supposed to be great.

Before I go, I want to link you up to a really cool blog about art journals. I came across Life is the Art at KB and Friends, where Sally (cellomom) is hosting a really cool challenge. I just might give this art journaling a try. Sounds like fun.

Night!

No comments: