Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Musings

Monday is supposed to be my day to clean and do laundry. However...not much of that is happening today! It's so much more fun to scrap, blog and surf. LOL

Daily Something: When your house is cluttered, and a "born organized" person visits your home, they become visibly uncomfortable.

Yes, Mom came to visit this morning. She and Dad had to come over and look at the swingset for some reason. Don't ask me! She absolutely cannot sit still at my house. She felt compelled to pull weeks, wipe stuff off the outdoor table (sand??), and while walking through the porch, she ran into the same pop container three or four times...I believe it was on purpose. Sigh. I guess I better get to that housework.

Before I go, a couple of layots:

Credits: Template by the fabulous Tracy Blankenship, Urban Vintage kit by Traci Reed.

I made this one for my dear friend Jeanmarie, who rarely takes pictures. So when she actually sent me one, I HAD to scrap it!! :-) J, I emailed you the full resolution version of this...did you get it?

I've been trying to finish my pages from CHA - here's a funny one:

Credits: Papers, elements and template from Funky Train - SBG collab kit (available soon!), font is Mish

Robin and Audra met Holly and her pals one night to have drinks - it was a blast! I was so tickled that the background paper had "Chicago" on it (among many other cities) so it fit right in with my theme. This page is busier than my normal style, but somehow it seems appropriate for that evening...LOL And yes Jeanmarie, this was the night I called you... ;-)

Okay, off to wash now. Have a great one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got it! Thank you thank you! I just still have a household and no time to write.

Anonymous said...

I always hate it when my Mom-in-law comes to visit too... and today is definitely the type of Monday when nothing is getting done! Hope you're having a better day now. :)

Robin said...

I would only want the organizer type to come over if they were going to help me clean LOL!!!! I'm not getting any of that done this week. Love that page - even though I look crazy LOL!!!!!

clc said...

Love your page - the drinks look yummy! Great photo of you!