Friday, February 23, 2007

Makeover

I took the girls to get haircuts yesterday, and what I intended to be a moderate change turned out to be a major makeover! Check it out...



Now, Heidi's hair was just about what I expected...but Gretchen basically got sheared!! I had to take Heidi to the bathroom during Gretchen's cut (and vice versa later on), so I wasn't right there watching. She reacted fine at first, but later on after we got home she threw a mega tantrum that lasted for two hours...."My hair looks ugly! I look like a boy now! I don't want Daddy to see me!!". It got really ugly. I didn't think that sort of talk happened until later...

Fortunately, things are better today and she seems to be embracing her new look. :-)

~Funk It Up~
I'm officially entered in the Funk It Up contest at Scrapforums. I finally finished my first LO, but I can't show you that. All the LOs are annonymous so the judging is fair. I can honestly say that I don't care how I do...I'm having so much fun trying out this "funky" style. I can show you the card I made for this bonus challenge...

oops, maybe not. Guess I have the Blogger limit of photos for the day.

Tonight we have the Winter Carnival at school. It's for PK - 2 and they have tons of games, snowcones, dress up with photos...should be fun. Right now, I have to go shower and then it's off to Nana and Papa's house. Mom needs more help with her computer. AACK!

Only 6 more sleeps until San Diego....aaaaaahhhhhh.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

They both look cute!

Dawn's Daily Dish said...

San Diego! There will sun and warmth there! I am so... jealous! Have fun and take lots of pics.