Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Roller Coaster Week

I should have been in San Diego right now...but, instead I'm here in Toledo. I think the weather today was about as miserable as it gets...35 degrees, raining all day, melting snow, mud all over...yuck! It sure makes me appreciate every dry, sunny day we get here!

I can't complain though...today was a good day. I had lunch with my good friend and we laughed the whole time. It's great to have friends like that, isn't it? Then I took the girls to their first swimming lesson. I was worried they would freak out, but they both did great. Then we took them to this cute little place called 2Toots Steam Whistle Grill for dinner. It's a little diner where a train brings the food to you...very cute. They seemed to get a kick out of it.

After a very rough start to the week (I don't even want to write about it), every day since Tuesday has been good. I was able to meet with our school psychologist on Wednesday, and I think I'm finally going to be able to get somewhere with Gretchen. I'm supposed to keep a behavior journal for the next two weeks, and then we will meet again. Now just watch...she'll be perfect for two weeks and I'll have nothing to report!

I can finally show my Funk It Up layout. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get even one vote, but the layout means a lot to me and that's what counts, I guess...

See it here

This week the challenge theme is "Someday I'm Going To...". I have one idea, but it's not materializing yet. Hopefully this weekend some inspiration will hit me.

No comments: