Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Scrap Space

I finally finished a challenge that Jessica Bolton is having over on her blog...scrap your scrap space. Here's what I came up with:

Journaling:
I have an official scrap space, but you’ll rarely find me there. If I need to use my printer, scanner or external hard drive then yes, I’m there. But for the most part, I scrap any place there is a flat surface, like on the kitchen snack bar or while watching TV in the living room. I can’t imagine being limited to one place...I’d go crazy! I love being able to interact with my family while I scrap; it gives me inspiration. All I need now is a comfortable stool, and I’ll be set.

Credits:
Negative frame and background paper from Jessica Bolton's
Delight In Photographs
Doodle borders by Tracy Blankenship
Soda Pop paper and Hallway Graffiti glitter paint
by Meredith Fenwick
Painted flower by Michelle Coleman
Grunge frame by Nancy Comelab
Font: KGD Mozer Print

~ Infirmary, Part 2 ~
Today both of the girls were sick. Gretchen's fever was quite high all day and she did not tolerate it well. She had a huge explosion during the afternoon over some silly disagreement she and Heidi were having, and once I sent her up to her room, this is what I got to hear: "I don't like that stupid old Mommy...I'm not going to listen to her anymore! I don't want a new mommy but I want a new Heidi! I don't like that! etc..." This went on for about 15 minutes. It always amazes me how much material she has, and how long she can continue at such a high level of furry. Sheesh. I have NO idea where that comes from.... ROFL!!

I'm off to vote in the Funk It Up #2 challenge, and then hopefully get some sleep. Looks like we'll have sick day #3 tomorrow. Nite chicas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome layout Mish! Great page, love the doodles, frame, and that cool glitter paint. I'm the same way about scrapping with my laptop, every where but my scrap space, LOL!!