Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Terriffic Tuesday

Don't ya love my original titles for my blog posts? lol

Yesterday's yearbook meeting went well. Rob and I were starting to kind of freak out, since the book is due at the printer the second week of April. We had to crack the whip and really make the kids work, but they did a great job. We printed our first proofs and I think they are impressed with the work they are doing. Yay! We have a long way to go, but we can finally see some results. I'll post some of our pages here so you can cheer us along!

These kids have never seen Photoshop before, and I'm kind of teaching them on the fly. I wish I had the time to really do a whole Photoshop class for them, but they are all way too busy. One 7th grade boy told me that "I'll never know as much about computers as you do!" and I told him "no way...you'll be way past my by the time you get to high school!". But I must admit...I can always use a good ego boost. :-)

~ Funk It Up Bonus Challenge #3 ~
This time the challenge was based on a really cool sketch, and it was perfect for my recent pictures of our walk at the park...

Credits and journaling can be seen here

~ And Another Layout ~
I made this one with Toni Berman's fabulous Linky-Dos Metals...isn't this a fun product?

Congrats are in order for Toni too, since her Linky-Dos Two is being featured on Disc Talk Radio this week...woohoo!

Today it's going to be sunny and 70 degrees, so we'll be outside this afternoon. Yay! Have a great one!

4 comments:

Robin said...

Wow Mish - teaching kids photoshop! That's cool! I would never have the patience! I've done guest speaking at schools and that's about all I can deal with. :) Love your pages too. I think I need those metal linkys.

Jen U said...

Thos LO's are awesome! Great job and those linky do's are cool! :)

Raji said...

Love your layouts, those metal linky's are cool!

Cheryl said...

Did you know I have you under the favorites on my RSS! I love that you inspire us Rectangle Scrappers!

I would like to personally invite you to the blog party! Won't you come, please!

http://blog.hummiesworld.com