Monday, March 05, 2007

New Products!

I finally got motivated to actually produce something...yay!!


Coffee Talk Alpha was supposed to be part of a whole coffee-themed kit, but I got stuck so I decided to just release this part. Hopefully there will be more to come soon. :-)


And this one...well, I'm not Irish, but I've had these glittery shamrocks in mind for a while and just had to do them! Check them out here.

~ Infirmary ~
Today my house is a sickie house. Heidi had a temp of 104.1 degrees last night (yikes) and is still feeling crummy today, but at least the temp is down to a reasonable number (like 101.2). She likes to sleep on the couch when she's sick, so guess where I sleep too? Good thing we have a sectional with room for several people. :-) Rob has class tonight (won't get home until around 8:30pm) and parent teacher conferences tomorrow night (same time frame), so I'm pretty much on my own. Gretchen has a slight fever right now too, but not enough to get excited about. Hmmm...school or no school tomorrow? Guess we will wait and see.

~ Layouts ~
I'm having so much fun with the Funk It Up contest at Scrap Forums. It's even better to be joining in with my awesome group of scrapping buddies...Melinda, Amy, Cassie and Tania. Since the entries are anonymous before the voting, we have to try to find each other's layouts. It's great learning more about each of these ladies every week.

I can show you my entry for the bonus round. We had to make a layout using the color green. No problem!

Credits: Doodle frame by Ida Rudningen, Paper by Shannon Lee, Staples by Michelle Underwood, Notebook paper by Gina Huff, Flower by Shannon Lee designs, Stitching by Meredith Fenwick, Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman, Font: Cathie's Hand


Okay, Gretchen wants me to come and rest with her...how can I turn that down? Have a good Monday!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope tomorrow is a better at your house, Mish! sending healing vibes your way!

Unknown said...

Mish, I totally agree with you that part of the fun of Funk It Up is being able to do it with scrapping buddies! It's so fun to see what everyone comes up with each week. :)
I hope Heidi gets to feeling better soon!!