Friday, March 09, 2007

Sunshine Day #2

Can you believe it? Two days of sunshine and blue skies in NW Ohio in March...woohoo! All the snow is melting and things are pretty wet and muddy, but I don't care. Just keep giving me that sunshine baby!!

Right now I'm trying to convince the girls to get dressed so we can go over the to park and take a walk. There is a beautiful fully paved trail, so we shouldn't get too muddy, and there is a creek involved too, which should intrigue most 4 year olds, wouldn't you think? They have both gotten a little too comfy lounging around the house, so it's time to change that! Especially after I ate an unnamed amount of Girl Scout cookies yesterday...oh well. Today is a new day!

Tonight we are going over to Mom and Dad's for one last dinner before they take off for Florida for a month. I'm sooooo jealous. But, I'm trying to figure out how I can have a girl's night out in their house while they are gone. They have about 4 times the amount of square footage in their house as we do, and all the luxuries (like a huge whirlpool tub), so I'm thinking spa night? We'll see if I can convince Mom to let me borrow the house.

~ New Products at Plain Digital Wrapper ~

One new one and one "reworked" item today...





Well, I have to go wrangle the chillins because I hear banging noises coming from upstairs. It could be bed jumping or just general mayhem. Swan Creek park, here we come!!

Have a great weekend...wishing you sunshine days!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I hope you had a fun time at the park today!

Anonymous said...

Those eggs are super cool!! I just love the spring!