Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sunshine Day!

The sun is out the morning. The ground is covered with a fresh layer of powdery white snow. The sky is blue. It's only 19 degrees, but gosh darn it, this is one of my favorite kind of days! Sunshine is just so happy and cheerful. I cherish the days when we see it around here!!

~ Rectangle Scrapping Gallery ~
If you are a rectangle scrapper, I want you to check out my other blog, Rectangle Scrapping Gallery. I'm going to do my best to put up three new rectangle layouts every day, for inspiration. If you'd like to be included on my list of rectangle galleries, please email me at mish dot gasser at gmail dot com.

~ Layouts ~
I made this one with Toni Berman's cool stuff. The layout isn't wowing me right now, but at least I got the photos scrapped!

Journaling:
Who would have thought you could find a place that will have a toy train deliver your food? We have just such a place that just opened here. so one night after swimming lessons we checked it out. I guess is would have been more fun if there had been more people there, because we only got to see the train a couple of times. But still, it was fun, and something to do on a cold, thunderstorming, almost spring kind of night!

Credits:
Toni Berman's Mulberry Path paper, Date Ticket and Recycled
cardboard, packing tape and alpha, available at My Digital Muse
and Toni Berman Designs
Hallway Griffiti glitter paint by Meredith Fenwick
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake
Font: Michelle Marker


The results have been posted for the Funk It Up challenge #2, so I can show you now. The theme was "Someday I'm going to..."


Credits:
Doodle frame by Ida Rudningen
Paper by Shannon Lee
Staples by Michelle Underwood
Notebook paper by Gina Huff
Flower by Shannon Lee designs
Stitching by Meredith Fenwick
Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman
Font: Cathie's Hand


Now it's time to go do some laundry. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally am excited about your new blog! But the link doesn't work for me!