Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Visit from Murphy

This is a record...the earliest I've ever blogged. Wanna know why? Because I'm AWAKE ANYWAY!!

It was inevitable. After last night's Valentine card fiasco (which came out fine, BTW), I was up until almost 2am getting the cards done. I couldn't have my girls without cards for their friends! Now, they've been predicting this big "winter blast" storm today, but it wasn't supposed to start until later. Looks like it came early. SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED TODAY!!! *Sigh*

So now I'm home ALL DAY with two disappointed little girls who want to have a Valentine party. I have some ideas for what we can do. I think we'll deliver the Valentine cards to the neighbors, and maybe make some kind of treat to go along with it.

We're supposed to have friends over this afternoon, but I doubt they will come now. And the chimney man is suppoed to come too, but I don't think he's going to want to climb up on the roof with several inches of snow up there.

Hope you have an entertaining day, no matter what you're weather is doing!

No comments: