Monday, February 12, 2007

Valentine Mania!!!

Apparently there is some force in the universe tonight that doesn't want my girls to bring Valentine cards to their class party tomorrow.

Since I have a new HD, I tried to install my color printer. Nope. Not happening after 3 tries. Fine.

So then I install my little PictureMate printer...it prints 4x6 photos. I put two of my little cards on each page, so they are small and cute and just the perfect size for preschoolers. Install worked. Started printing. Great.

Not so fast. After studying the finished product, I notice the background of the card has MANY quality problems with it. Big chunks of the background color on top of the stickers. Ugh. I emailed the designer and will just see if I get a response.

And now...I'm out of ink! AACK! Looks like I need to put on some coffee and get my paper, glue and scissors out. And...I was actually going to go to bed at a reasonable time tonight. *Sigh*

Gotta go create, and stop blogging! I'll post what I came up with tomorrow. :-)

No comments: