Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blue Hair?

Today is such a lovely day here in NW Ohio...bright sun, blue skies and...


15 degrees!! ROFL!!


No, really, it is lovely. I don't care what the temperature is, as long as the sun is out. It affects my mood in such a positive way. I love it!

Yesterday I took the girls over to Mom and Dad's for lunch and to spend the afternoon. While we were there, my dad looks at me and says, "What did you do to your hair now?" This is a fair question, because I'm know to change my hair color frequently. I've been brown, blonde and now I'm red. But that's not what he meant. He asked, "Did you put blue in it or something?" AACK!! He was seeing the completely GRAY roots growing out! He didn't realize how gray I am. Thanks a lot Dad! I have a hair appt. next week, but apparently that's not soon enough! LOL

~ 15 Minutes ~
This morning while the girls were at school, I did some crisis cleaning. I set my timer for 15 minutes and worked in one room at a time. Then the next 15 minutes I worked in a different room. It seems to work pretty well, as I don't get bored and distracted. Here's what I got done:

* Rearranged pots and pans drawer
* 1 load of laundry
* Vacuumed and picked up living room
* Cleaned off kitchen counters
* Organized computer area
* Scheduled dude to clean chimney
* Planned dinner

For me, this is a lot. :-)

Well the girls just finished watching Cinderella III, so it's time for me to go get them a snack and cube some pork for my yummy sounding Caribbean Pork dish I'm making tonight...using an Ugli fruit!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I gotta try something like that with the timer. I totally get bored when I'm cleaning up! :)
LOL at the blue hair remark - sounds like something any of the guys in my family woud say!