Sunday, February 11, 2007

California or Bust!!!

~ I finally get to go somewhere! ~

Yes, you heard it. For the first time since I was 16 years old, I'm going to fly on a plane ALL BY MYSELF and my destination is San Diego! Woooohooo! Our dear friends from church moved out there this past June, and I finally get to go out and visit. This is such a big deal for me. I get to spend 4 days out there, and hopefully visit the beach and have a really good seafood meal (which you just can't get in NW Ohio). I'm going to be counting the days until March 1!

~ Swimming at the Y ~

Yesterday we took the girls to swim at the newest Y in our area. It has the best kid pool around, with a zero entry area, fountains and a big waterslide. They had a blast, but are still leery of putting their faces in the water. Looks like we will be signing up for swimming lessons next session.

~ Funk It Up contest ~

I decided to enter the Funk It Up contest at Scrapforums, thanks to some urging from Tania. I don't usually scrap in this style, so it will be good for me to try this. I don't know how funky the above layout is, but at least I tried! You can view the credits here.

Okay, I need to get the house together before my parents come over for dinner. Later chicks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, either!

I really like your one word scrap thing. (gee..think I will ever sound like a scrapper?)