Saturday, July 21, 2007

More CHA :-)

The fun continues! Today after a real breakfast, we hit the show again and did so many cool things!

Isn't this an adorable little mousepad?


I loved using this product. First you rub on the adhesive, then the glitter or foil. There is NO mess and it's easy enough for this digiscrapper to do! LOL


Over at Elsie Flannagan's booth we made this sweet little mini-album from playing cards. Elsie really couldn't be any cuter.


This is my favorite thing that I've made here. It's a Zoom Album, and I used the photos from our silly night last night and totally made this book about the evening. You buy the kit, which includes a printable sheet with directions on how to fold it, adhesive and a cover.

Okay, Audra wants to go to sleep now so I will have to continue this tomorrow. There is sooo much more to say!

No comments: