Friday, July 20, 2007

CHA is rockin'!

I got to Chicago yesterday, after a two hour plane delay, and finally got to meet my friend Robin Cabana at the airport. I knew I would like her when I say that she had an iced coffee in her hand! LOL We had lunch at the hotel restaurant and headed over to check out the convention center. We had a chance to relax for a while in the room, and then were treated to a free reception, complete with free drinks! We met up with Terry Meruca and had a ball. :)

We took Jeanine Baechtold and Jen Reed to dinner, since they were kind enough to get us passes into the conference. It's so fun to meet all of my digi friends in person!

Back in the room we were able to connect to wireless and get our fix by checking email and surfing. Audra Little got into town around 12:30am, and then the three of us stayed up half the night laughing and being silly.

Here are a few pics from the conference:

First, just a sampling of the free stuff...


Check out these cute make and takes...



Throughout the day, we met Patti Knox, Dana Zarling, Ashley Smith, Amy Teets, Audrey Neal and lots of other people too.

We are off to the 2 Peas reception, and then to dinner. I'll post another update later!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Now I'm really drooling since I just came from Robin's blog. Still totally love that adorable Friends album!!!
Give Robin and Audra a hug for me, K?!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how FUN!! I just love that make-and-take Friends album you guys made! Enjoy the rest of your trip!