Monday, July 09, 2007

Daddy needs to rest

Heidi: So Daddy, what did you do at work today?

Rob: Oh, I did a lot of things. I had so much to do.

Heidi: Aww Daddy, did that make you tired? It sounds like you need to rest. Come on Daddy, let's go downstairs and rest.

Is there really anything I can say to this? LOL I haven't had anyone offer for me to rest today. Instead, I attempted to fill up their little pool since it's 94 degrees here and feels hotter than h@#$. Thank the Lord we have AC! As I was pumping up the pool (which has a continuous leak in the top layer) the air compressor literally died. Sigh. So we made do we a half-filled up pool and a hose. It was great until they started climbing the slide...

I also set up their little princess tent in the backyard. Now they want to camp out tonight! Yikes! And Rob has to work again, so if I let them I'll be solo. This just won't end well, I know it. Last night it took me 2 hours to get them to go to sleep. It was back and forth between bedrooms.

Here is a layout from our trip last week to the Lake Erie coast. See full credits here.


Vermillion, Ohio is such a cute little town. There is a small, but pretty beach, a marina, lots of shops and restaurants and just has a lot of charm. We had lunch at an old fashioned soda fountain and man, was it good! There are also more trains there than I've ever seen...one about every 5 minutes.

Before I forget, be sure to check out my first altered project as a part of Traci Reed's CT! Visit the Hawt Mamas Team Blog to see it, and leave me some love if you would. :-)

No comments: