Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Orange Sneakers

What a fun day! It's amazing to me how the weather affects my moods. Today was my idea of a perfect fall day...sunny, cool and about 60 degrees. I put on one of my favorite warm up suits (a cute one that isn't frumpy and makes me look like a "hip" SAHM) and took the girls to school.

Then it was on to my WW meeting, where I actually LOST 0.6 pounds! This was astonishing, because I ate way over my point limit for the week. I kind of slipped back into my old habits of snacking late a night (as a result of staying up too late). But I'm so glad I went. :-) Our leader talked about using music to motivate yourself, so I'm digging out all my funky and high energy tunes. I think I'll start with "Pump Up the Jam" by Technotronic.

Speaking of funky, check out my latest layout. I made it for Amy Knepper's CT challenge called Just for Kicks. I think I surprised a couple of people with my orange shoes. :-)


Amy Knepper's Vintage Vashon kit, available at The Digi Chick. Font is Ellifont


Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good as today.


1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Dish said...

Very Cute!!