Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just scrappin'

I think fall is officially here. Today it's about 60 degrees and actually feels chilly! Makes me want to curl up and take a nap (but then, what doesn't?). LOL

I finally finished a layout from the girls' birthday in July. I started two other layouts but didn't like them. Melinda made this cool template which was perfect for all those photos, and of course Amy's new kit had the girls' favorite colors.

Credits: Template by Melinda Staley; Papers from Darling Dreamer, Elements from Clay Creations - both by Amy Knepper, available at The Digi Chick starting tomorrow, 9/21/06; Stitching by Doris Castle; Corner swirl by Robin Cabana, from the September RAKScraps Mega Kit Add-On, available at Scrapdish; Crayon doodle shapes by Tiffany Brady from Crazy Crayon Shapes, available at Plain Digital Wrapper; Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman

Well I'm off to watch Lion King II with the kiddos...have to be there to explain potentially scary scenes. :-)

Happy hump day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, Mish! I love Melinda's template. And I love your cluster of elements too - this is such a sweet page. :)

Robin said...

Cool page Mish! Just love all the photos! Doesn't that template rock! And I just love the cluster in the corner! Too cool!

Raji said...

Gorgeous LO Mish, love how you used the clay elements & Melinda's super cool template.

Melinda said...

Nice use of the template! and doesn't it feel good to get that many pics on one LO?! I love the clustered elements down in the corner!

Anonymous said...

That is FANTASTIC!! Great page Mish!!