Thursday, May 04, 2006

Do I Have What It Takes?

What was I thinking...entering that Ultimate DigiScrapper's Contest over at DigiScrappin.biz? The more I look through the beautiful entries for Week 1, the more humbled I become. Here's my entry: Genuine Smile. I tried playing around with some blending, which is not my normal scrapping style, but hey...in this contest you have to be different, right? LOL I guess we'll see what happens!

I am really intrigued with this new site...DigitalArtQuirks.com...which I read about on AmyK's blog. It's a quirky, funky place where you can try out all those experimental layouts you've always wanted to try. I'm particularly interested in the art journal...I'm not really sure if I "get it" yet, but I'm willing to learn. Here is one of Amy's layouts from there, which I just think is WAY cool:

Check out her blog for info on credits!

I've been doing some scrapping of my own. I think I'm addicted to making QuickPages right now! I just put together a Mother's Day 5x7 mini-album and also a Father's Day 8.5x11 album. Both are for sale at 1HourScrap. Now, if I could actually take the next step and put some PHOTOS in them! LOL



Well that's all for now...I'm beat!

2 comments:

Audimc said...

Your quick pages look awesome!! And that's awesome that you entered the contest! I was too chicken!!! LOL Your page looks good, I love the blending!

mrs.S said...

George!!! I love the page you made for ultimate! And goodness, those quick pages are absolutely fab!!!