Friday, May 19, 2006

~~T.G.I.F. (I think...)~~

Rectangle layout feature: Little Lady Bug

This one caught my eye today and gave me a good laugh! According to Kim, she bribed herDS with a dollar to put the ladybug on nose so she could play around with a new ladybug kit she bought! I like the black background and the way it contrasts with the fun, bright-colored paper strips. The stitching is a great border and don't ya love how she zoomed in closer on the nose? Check out Kim's gallery at RAKScraps.

Credits: Little Lady Bug By Kim Hill, Font: Catharsis Macchiato

Weekend Plans

This weekend is all about family time. My aunt and uncle are visiting from Florida, so I'll be taking the kids over to Mom and Dad's to hang out. Tomorrow Mom is having a lunch for all of the female relatives in town (I think there are 15 total), so it will be a day of acting proper and polite (something I don't really do naturally...LOL).

Hopefully DH will get some serious work done on our bathroom project. We are stripping wallpaper and painting, replacing woodwork, etc...just a little sprucing up. At the rate we work, however, this could take months!!! I suppose I should be taking pictures and scrapping this event, but ya know, I don't really feel like it.







Rainbow CD Album

I just finished a cute little CD album that I will have available at 1HourScrap (hopefully in the next day or so). It's a rainbow color pallette and would make a great gift for graduation.








Well have a great weekend!






3 comments:

mrs.S said...

Good luck with the "acting proper and polite"...LOL!!! That gave me a good laugh, George! Hope the weekend's going great!

Tracy Blankenship said...

Proper and Polite, lollll. heheheh.

And a bathroom renovation...you should be snapping and scrapping ,lol.

And those are sooo cute (the new product).

Pilates...I am supposed to start that soon...I have a friend that it has worked wonders on!

Hope you are good sweetz.

Angela said...

Awesome CD!