Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Pilates, anyone?

Boy am I tired...
I know, I know...this has nothing to do with scrapping, but it affects my general well-being, which affects my scrapping, so I think I'll mention it anyway, 'k? I've been working out for about 6 weeks now and feeling really good. Getting a little cocky even, since I've been running on the treadmill and weight training.

So I tried some Pilates tonight, on a video. Can we say "good ole fashioned ass-whoppin'"? LOL I am SO tired, and didn't even finish the video. Gretchen came down to investigate and decided she was going to dance with me. This kid is going to be a dancer or performer of some sort, but I refuse to put her in any more ballet classes, as I don't want her to turn into a total prissy-snob!

[No offense to anyone who might have a daughter in dance class, but in my neck of the woods, the moms are completely snotty and stand-offish and the girls are just too cute...ugh!].

Rectangle layout pick
I've been totally slacking on highlighting people's excellent layouts on the blog lately, so here is a new one I found today that deserves some recognition.

Credits: Boat House kit by Kathy Moore at DigiScrapDivas

"Red Shirts" by Corinne at RAKScraps caught my attention with its bold primary colors and simple, clean lines. I love layouts that record a quirky, everyday thing that you normally wouldn't think to scrap. Corinne journals about her DS's fondness for wearing red shirts here. Check out her gallery for lots of other great layouts.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

I know that feeling! Pilates can be really tough; I've got a few videos myself. =)

Cute layout about the red shirts, too.