Friday, April 28, 2006

We're Debt Free!

...at least for the moment. LOL I mentioned in a previous post that I've been listening to
Dave Ramsey, that Christian financial dude, on the radio everyday. TodayI'm going by the bank to pay off our only debt...our home equity line...and it's very exciting! Woohoo! I could have done this months ago, but I like to have a certain coushin of cash in our savings acct, so we kept that money and just kept making payments on the loan. How dumb is that??

Speaking of money, I've been buying too many kits lately. And now there is another one I REALLY want...but definately shouldn't get! Have you seen this one?

It's Melany Violette's Girls Edition CD. You get all these kits for $16.00! How can I not buy this since I'm a mom of twins girls? Argh.

Well I'm off to the bank, post office and then the park for a picnic lunch with Nana and Papa (my parents). TGIF!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must be the only person in the world who can find out about Dave Ramsey and pay off your debt the next day!! I was excited that we'd be paid of in June 2009! :P Congratulations, and enjoy (and no more enabling, okay? That CD looks great, but we are still in debt. lol!)