Friday, April 21, 2006

Thanks Gina...

...for getting me addicted to your blog. LOL If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out Gina Miller's blog. She's a digiscrapper/designer of course, but she has a way with words and posts about funny things like product reviews and asks for suggestions about regular, everyday things. Hmmmm....I've always wanted to be a writer...maybe I should take a crack at this daily blog thing!

So, to start off with...I'm going to post some random, off-the-wall things that are coming up for me today.

Pizza boxes: Gina mentioned in her blog that she wants to store her 8x8 layouts in hat boxes rather than albums, since she doesn't scrap in chronological order. Great idea! DH just picked up 4 medium size pizza boxes for me (new ones, of course) so I can create my own, totally free boxes. Then I'll get to work altering them and viola...storage boxes for layouts!

Sandbox stress: Does anyone else besides me get completely stressed out over the kids playing in the sandbox? I don't know why it bothers me so much. It shouldn't. I try to be a pretty cool mom and let the girls get dirty, run around...you know, be kids. We have one of those water and sand tables...

Now as far as I can tell, they don't even make this version anymore. Hmmm...I wonder why?!!!! The water gets in the sand, the sand gets in the water....argh!! And worse, usually the sand just ends up all over the driveway. Trust me...if you are going to get your kids a sandbox, just get the plain, old-fashioned kind.

I think it's going to rain soon. I actually hope it does. We've had a ton of beautiful, sunny days lately...so I'd welcome an excuse to stay in and be cozy!

Don't forget to check out Jeanine's chat tomorrow night at SBB. I know she's nervous so go and root her on! She's offering a cool freebie...check out her blog for more info.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

mrs.S said...

Hi George! Yeah, Gina is such a chatterbox and her blog is so addicting. LOL!

I also hope to make it at Jeanine's chat tomorrow, then go straight to our newsletter chat. Woohooo, chat chat chat!!! Hope to see you there!

Tracy Blankenship said...

Too funny. We have a sand water table too...diff than yours...ours is a lot easier to get the sand and the water mixed up! I hate hate hate that, lol. And you are so right...the sand gets all over the ground. We also have a regular sandbox...a little better...but the sand does the same thing. ughhh.

hugssss.Tracy