Saturday, January 12, 2008

Reslient

I finally made my layout representing my one word for 2008:


Didn't do a whole lot today. Rob made us breakfast, and then he had to work most of the day. The girls played outside since it was sunny and we took a walk around the block. After lunch we watched Ratatouille - very cute show.

Tonight I have been trying to organize my scrapping supplies on my HD and delete some things. I have a strange thing going on in my HD right now. I have a 142MB HD, and I can only account for 66MB of stuff on there! I downloaded one of those freeware programs that show you the sizes of all of your files, and that is what it's telling me. It's odd. I wouldn't care, but I am running out of space.

That's all for now...trying to get to bed a tad earlier these days.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Hey there! Nice layout page. I'm just going to check in on your life through your blog but I hope we can catch up in person soon!