Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Favorites at PDW!

Just a quick post with my Friday Favorite products, on sale for just $2.00 all day today at Plain Digital Wrapper!

Brand new: Square Quickies Power Pack 4


Fun with Five-By-Sevens 2



I also have a collection on my Rectangle Quickies, sets 1-4, available:



Nothing too exciting to report today. I organized my "office" space (a counter in the sunroom) but now all the junk from that area is sitting on my dining room table. Where do I go with it all? LOL

Tonight I'd love to go watch a high school football game, but the mosquitoes have been so bad around here lately that I'm thinking not...we'd be eaten alive! Tomorrow is the annual Black Swamp Festival in Bowling Green, so we might give that a try, depending on the weather.

The NFL Football season started last night, as did the fantasy league Rob convinced me to join. It's his league, just for fun, and this year I have another girl in the league with me - yay Steph!! I did okay last night but Sunday will be a different story. I was, well, a bit happy during the draft and totally botched my picks. Oh well. It will make for an interesting season. :-) At least I'm ahead of Winterstein so far this week!

Okay, off to do some more laundry before the kids get home. TGIF!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi bub,
I just noticed how you said 'Wampa pack' and it cracked me up! ha ha Hope you have a good weekend, and have fun at the festival tomorrow if you go. I wanted to go down the street to the football game this evening (they're playing our alma mater), but it'll probably be raining. Oh well. And good point about the mosquitos. Good luck in the NFL thing this weekend btw!

Meredith said...

a high school football game sounds like fun. we usually go to one when we go to ohio in october every year. we won't be able to make it this year again. when/IF it ever gets cool here we'll probably go to a local game. i am having the same problem as you. i cleaned off the table at the bottom of the stairs and then realized that i just moved it all to the coffee table. i have no idea what to do with it all. and hannah keeps following me around making more messes and unfolding the laundry i already folded. i love kids! :)