Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Excuse me while I vacuum

Ha! Yup, that's why I haven't blogged in a while...at least, that's my story. ;-) Last week I got a new vacuum. We went hog wild and bought a Dyson All Floors sweeper. Let me tell you - the hype about this product isn't just hype. It is truly a Cadillac of vacuums! It is pure joy to use. I have vacuumed more in the past week than I did in the whole month before that! So, with all that vacuuming time, who has time to blog? lol

I do have a couple of announcements to make concerning my role in digiland. I decided to leave MDM before the November 1 closing, as I've been invited to sell at another store. I can't say where quite yet...that will be October 1. But I can say that if feels like a homecoming, in a way. :-)

Also, I am now a proud member of Kim Jensen's CT! I've known Kim for a long time now, and have admired her work. She is one of the most technically detailed and thorough designers I've seen. And her stuff is just fun and funky! Check her out at Scrapdish. Here are a few of her newer products:



I use these on almost every page!


This is a GIANT collection!

I am working on a fun little tag album that I hope to have in my store at PDW by Friday.

Okay, back to vacuuming!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Can I borrow you? I need to vacuum!