Friday, June 08, 2007

Work Day

I have my work cut out for me today. Mom took the kids (thanks Mom!) for the day so I could work in the house. My project for the day is to completely clean out the sunroom, which is only 16x9, but the girls use it as a playroom and I have my "studio" in there, and you'd be amazed how much stuff can pile up! I'll post before and after photos later on...wish me luck! :-)

Tonight we have the 8th grade banquet for DH's school, and they are having it at the country club where we had our wedding reception. I don't think we've been back in that particular room since (13 years ago), so it will be fun to take a trip down memory lane.

Oops, almost forgot the daily blog prompt:

What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?

1. My laptop (I can't imagine how technology will be different, even 10 years from now)
2. My cell phone (Same as above...will we even need cell phones in the future?)
3. One entire outfit that I wear on a typical day (which right now is capri pants, a short sleeved shirt and sandals or tennis shoes with short socks) and also my glasses :-)

Later chicas!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Oh those would be AWESOME things to find!! How cool. I am seriously going to think about saving my cell phone when I get a new one. That would be too cool!

Have fun at the banquet. How fun that you guys got married there. To fun!