Thursday, June 07, 2007

School's out for summah!

Remember that song? I think I have it right. Well, today was the last day of preschool for the girls. We have the next 8 or so weeks to really hang out and have fun, right?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I sooooo don't want to get bored! I have them signed up for gymnastics and swimming lessons, and they are also taking a week-long Pixies and Princesses class at the Y. I think we'll also check out the summer reading program at the library, and visit the zoo and science museum on a regular basis. No problem, right? LOL

I decided to start joining in on Sempson's Daily Blog Prompt, to get me blogging on a more regular basis. Today the prompt is:

If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would you want it to be?

This is an easy one...I'd love to be able to dance! You know, kind of like they dance on Dancing with the Stars (only I wouldn't be dressed like that...yikes!). I think dancing is so much fun, but I'm not very good at it. The only dance class I've ever taken was in high school, when I was in the flag corps. We had a dancing only portion of our halftime show, so we all took a group lesson over the summer. I loved it! But my body is, let's just say, not exactly designed for dancing. LOL

I put up a couple of altered projects I've done lately, as I applied to Traci Reed's CT and she's looking for altered artists. I will be adding more in the next day or so, but this is a start anyway.


Simple Altered Clipboard


And here is a quick layout, from our outing on Memorial Day:

Back In Time

Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Welcome! Thanks for joining in the prompts! It sounds like a great summer ahead for you and your girls lots of fun! I wish I could go to Fairy Princess camp! That sounds like fun! lol! Dancing is a GRREAT talent that I also wish I could do. I took dance lessons when I was little and I loved them. I love your altered pieces. Such beautiful things. Truly works of art!