Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My get up and go...got up and left!

At least that's how it feels this week! I just can't seem to get back in the groove! I was all ready for school for the girls on Tuesday, so we get up and dressed, breakfasted and out the door, only to realize upon arriving that school didn't start until WEDNESDAY!!

Now, Rob kept telling me that school started Wednesday. I mean, he TEACHES at the darn place! But I kept telling him he was wrong. I managed to convince him too. Oh well! He was ready for his classes a day early and we all got a practice run for tomorrow. Oh, how I crave routine!!

Our Christmas extravaganza went very well. We actuall had four Christmasses (as Heidi will be glad to tell anyone who will listen!)...#1 on Christmas Eve at my parent's house, #2 at our house Christmas morning, #3 at BIL's house on Christmas day afternoon, and #4 with the fam damily at the "Christmas House" on Catawba Island (about 1 hour east of here). Hmmm...is it any wonder that I'm a little out of sorts?

Christmas #1: This pretty much sums up how each girl was feeling...

Christmas #2: Aren't the girls cute in their new PJs?


Christmas #3: Oma's getting a big hug from Heidi!


Christmas #4: The girls with cousin Rebecca watching some very interesting out on the playground! Thanks goodness for that playground!!! 24 hours in one house with 18 people (12 adults, 6 kids ages 9 months to 5) can get a little crazy!


I finished a couple of layouts too, but I better not push it...Blogger has at attitude, you know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look like they held up pretty well! I would be a wreck by the end of the day! I was a wreck by the end of our simple little at-home Christmas! :)

Melinda said...

LOL! so glad to hear that someone else sent their kids to school a day early!! :D We both must have been really ready to have some peace and quiet, huh?