Thursday, January 04, 2007

Hybrid Scrapping: The Next Generation

Ever heard of it? I'm so excited having just finished this layout...that I simply must show it!


Credits here

Isn't that cool? Yes, it took some work and I normally wouldn't spend this much time on a page, but my Christmas album is special so I put some extra effort into it.

I tried to give myself some more energy today. After dropping the girls off at school, I headed to the park to walk 1.5 miles through the woods. It was a lovely sunny day, about 45 degrees and just brisk enough to make you walk a little faster to keep warm. I didn't take my iPod or anything. I needed some quiet time with God to just pray and then to just...listen. It was a wonderful mind-clearing experience.

Tomorrow the girls go to gymnastics, so I'm planning to walk on the treadmill during their class. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful page! I know how you feel about needing the quiet time. I need to get Hannah involved in a pre-school or something! I am glad you were able to reconnect. I love the hybrid scrapping you are doing! You may just inspire me!

Melinda said...

very cool page, Mish!

Anonymous said...

hey, I remember those jammies! i almost bought some too.

very cute page.......can't wait for you to show me how to do this!

do you know who I am?