Monday, January 29, 2007

Let It Snow!

Finally, finally, finally...we have snow here in NW Ohio. It's been a long wait. I love snow! My friend Jeanmarie (hiya sis!!) tells me EVERYTIME we talk on the phone about how lovely the weather is out there in southern CA. So now it's my turn to brag...eat your heart out J!!!


Scraplifted from Sara Kratz's "Gorgeous Gabriella" at http://scrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/
Audra Little's Baby It's Cold Outside, available at Digi Scrap Shak
Font: Michelle Marker, Leaf Queen Script

As you can see we took advantage of the weather and went sledding. This cute little sledding hill is right around the corner from our house. I used to go there as a kid so it was fun to see everything come full circle and go there with our kids. I realized that I need to just have more fun with the girls. So much of my days are filled with chores, errands, discipline, etc. that I forget how to just let loose and act like a kid again. Sigh. Seems so simple, yet it's so hard...

I'm feeling amazing uninspired to blog right now, so I'll end it here. Later chicas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! What a blast! I always did love the first good snow in Toledo. Hope it was a "snowday" too. jh