Friday, October 20, 2006

Rockin' Recipes!

I just released a new template for making recipes! It's 8.5x11 so you can put your recipes in plasic sheet protectors and right into a 3 ring binder...how easy is that? I'm really excited about it.

I'm making DH a family recipe book for Christmas (shhh...don't tell him!) and I knew I'd have to create a fast way to do it, so I figured why not throw it into the store to do how it does? Let me know what you think!

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a136/ohiotubagal/1%20Hour%20Scrap%20Products/mlg_0610_RockinRecipes_TemplateSet_.jpg[/IMG]


This is going to be a busy weekend. Tonight we are going to church for the annual spaghetti supper, then I get to go scrapping with a good friend of mine. It's a paper crop, and I think I'll take along the ATC's I haven't started yet for the swap I'm in at Digital Art Quirks. The theme this time is fall, and I have to make 11 cards! Yikes! I better get moving!

Tomorrow Mom and I are going to a breakfast at her church and we'll be hearing my friend speak about nutrition. Should be interesting. And after that, maybe a trip to Cedar Point, an amusement park about an hour from here, for one last chance before they close for winter. We are all going to be pooped!

Sunday is church, then a Halloween party at my grandma's place (she lives in a retirement community). Can you imagine...a bunch of elderly people surrounded by kids full of sugar? Good thing it's only 2 hours!

Signing off now to get out of the house for a while...cabin fever!! Have a great one!

No comments: