Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged!

Looks like I've been tagged by Ginger T - RUSquare. Thanks Ginger!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Real estate, Waitress, Cashier, SAHM (my favorite!)

Four movies you would watch over and over: The Sound of Music, Pretty Woman, Top Gun (that was when Tom Cruise was still hot and before he became a complete psychopath), Pocahontas (the Disney version...I watch with my kids)

Four TV shows you love to watch: Grey's Anatomy, As the World Turns (I know...don't say anything!!),

Four places you have been on vacation: Disney World, Jackson Hole - Wyoming, Canadian Rockies, Salt Lake City

Four websites you visit daily: RAKScraps.com, Google, Scrapmommies.com, 1Hourscrap.com

Four of your favorite foods: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, shrimp, sesame chicken (Chinese), coconut cream pie

Four places you would rather be right now: At the beach baking in the sun, in the mountains snowshoeing, sitting in a hottub or sleeping

Four bloggers you are tagging: Not sure yet...

No comments: