Friday, January 06, 2006

Drive crashed...why not blog?

Well I have finally decided I better join the 21st century and start a blog! I've been feeling so left out recently since I don't have an ipod, or Nano, or Blackberry or any of that super cool small technology. And I thought I was doing well having a laptop to scrap upon!! LOL

My external hard drive, where I stored all of my layouts and kits, is seemingly dead tonight, and I'm here mourning its loss. My weekend project was going to be backing up all of it to CD, but of course now it's too little too late. That will teach me. At least I still have all of my pictures...

So why Rectangle Scrappin'? I've been an 8.5 x 11 scrapper from the get go and have felt in the minority in the digiscrapping world. Most sketches are geared toward 12x12 scrappers and I've love to be able to share sketches or point people to great rectangular layouts.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ginger Thibodeau said...

Awesome BLOG! YEAH RECTANGLES UNITE!

Can I add you in my Blog??

Audimc said...

Welcome to the blog world!! I was going to say you should check out Ginger's blog too, but she already was here! LOL "chat" with you soon!

Robin said...

Hi Mish!!!! :)

DigiscrapMom said...

I am more of a 12x12 scrapper and occasionally I've been doing 8x10's or 8x11.5 layouts. I find rectangle layouts so cute and I'd like to do a lot of those this year.

Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you don't mind if I put your link in my blog :)