Monday, February 04, 2008

A tag from Melinda

1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics: my kids and the "everyday moments"

2. Where are the two best places you've been to? Disney World and the Canadian Rockies

3. Name two things you do every day: Read/write emails and take my BP

4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you: I'm a musician and a digiscrapper

5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN'T know about you: I worked for a rape crisis program during college, and was a synchronized swimmer for about 8 years when I was a kid.

6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping: My friend Patrice, who is a paper scrapper, encouraged me to try it and was patient enough to help me through the learning process. Also, once I found digiscrapping, it was a natural fit since I'm a computer geek by nature. I was surfing for layout ideas online, and stumbled across Scrapboo-bytes.

7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months: Lower my blood pressure and lose 30 pounds

8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools: Photoshop CS2 and ACDSee 10

9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration: Ali Edwards

10. How has your scrapping changed since you started? I do a lot more journaling now, and I'm less worried about making my pages look a certain way. It's more about telling the story for me now.

11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to? I would love to make an altered tin album, and also get a 12x12 3-ring album so I can make an album with different sized pages.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

i never saw the 3 ring 12x12 scrapbooks when i lived on the east coast, but they are all over the place out here in utah! i never even thought about combining sizes of layouts, though! What a great idea!