Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kibbles and Bits

Kibbles and bits, kibbles and bits, I'm gonna get me some Kibbles and Bits. Remember that commercial for dog food? For some reason that came to mind for a title today...lots of random, unrelated stuff.

Let's see...lots of stuff going on. Over the weekend the girls had their first official choir performance at church. I was so proud of them! The both got to stand in the front row and they knew all the words and motions. Yay! Sunday afternoon we tried to pick apples, but they U-pick was already done for the year (duh!). We enjoyed the beautiful fall day anyway. The girls rode ponies, played in the huge straw pile, listened to some music and we bought some cider. Not a total waste. Sunday evening my friend and I visited another friend at the funeral home who lost her dad. It's so sad to think that our parents aren't invincible and won't live forever. After that we got some amazing Indian food. It was my first time eating Indian and I hope it won't be the last!

This week so far we've been to the park, gymnastics, on a "leaf walk" around the neighborhood and I managed to successfully send pumpkin muffins for snack today. Of course I forgot it was brown day today, so the girls wore black and pink instead. Sigh. It was the first color day I've missed in two year of preschool, so I guess it's not so bad! LOL

Tomorrow night we are going to my grandma's place for their annual Halloween party. They love it because they can go door to door inside, so they don't need coats. Grandma lives in an independent retirement place that looks like a luxury hotel (at least to me!). Should be a good time.

A couple of new layouts:




Credits here

That's all for today - have a good one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love the Fall pictures. Looks like a great time at the park. That's cool about the first choir performance! You will have to tell me more about that next time we chat. It's neat that they are doing that. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hej! I came to leave you a comment because I didn't think yesterday's comment posted. It gave me some error. Now I see it did post, but WTH, I'll leave you another comment anyway! Hope your day has gotten less crazy than it was earlier. Mine took some interesting turns today, or I guess maybe the whole week. Let's chat this weekend if you have time! OK? Hopefully TTYL.