Sunday, December 10, 2006

Cranking it up!!

It's been a while since I've had time to update my blog and I miss it!!

December has been amazingly calm...and I don't know why. It's almost eerie. I sent out my cards last week, have most of my shopping done (except for Rob (DH) but that's another story...) and am in good shape on my homemade gifts. WHAT is going on?? LOL

I've also been busy designing. I figured since it's Christmastime I should step it up and really try to get some products into the store.



I also have a couple more that should be in the store by Monday. Woohoo!

In other exciting news, Toni Berman asked me to join her CT! I love her stuff...she has some fun, different products. Check her out here.


We finally had to have our big old maple tree cut down. I was so sad, but it had to be done as it was mostly rotten and we didn't want it to fall on our house!






And there are a couple of the girls doing their thing at gymnastics...




Well we are off to go grocery shopping now. Happy week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Toni's team!! She has some great stuff!!! I LOVE your christmas Elements!! They are so stinkin cute.. wondeful job!!! I saw your post at raks :( I completely understand though!!! Sorry to see your tree go.. amazing how they get those suckers down!!