Monday, December 18, 2006

Long time, no blog...

...at least it feels like it. Dawn, are you still reading? Or did you think I fell off the planet? LOL

I am doing okay on my list of "to-dos" so far. I still need to:

1. Wrap presents
2. Finish shopping
3. Make arrangements for Christmas schedules (ugh)
4. Make little treats for neighbors...he he

Not bad, eh?

I have managed to do a little scrapping and a little designing in the past week.

Credits: Christmassy Templates 1, Page 1 by Mish Gasser at 1HourScrap
Figgy Pudding kit by Iron Orchid Designs - DST December Exclusive Kit
Alpha by Robin Carlton from Tis the Season at The Digi Chick
Font: Kingthings Christmas, Century Gothic


Toni Berman's Holiday Sparkle kit and Painted Flourishes, both available at
Plain Digital Wrapper
Template by Danni R.
Font: MA Sexy


I made the second one to frame in an 8x10 frame for our Christmas decor. I think it turned out really cute!

I must confess that I have become involved in a ... hold your breath now ... paper scrapping group! I was invited to join Scrappin' in Toledo and it is so much fun! I attended their annual Christmas crop and let me tell you, these girls can scrap! It was 12pm - 10pm on a Saturday. They had tons of food, games, prizes...what a blast. I took my laptop and never even opened it.
But don't worry, I'll never give up digi. I think maybe I'll end up being a hybrid scrapper, adding real elements to my pages.

Oh, I can't forget to share this:

This one was actually a refrigerator magnet swap for Digital Art Quirks. Check out the gallery of awesome magnets here!

Well I better get back to my list. I need to go to UPS...wish me luck!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE your xmas template!!! I saw it on Meredith's page too and it's great! Your girls are beautiful!! You know I"ve been eyeing my paper stuff lately.. haven't taken the plundge back in though.. so good for you!!! I love the magnet and have to go check out the rest!

Dawn's Daily Dish said...

Hey Mish - I haven't read this in a while. Nutcracker is finally over and am I ever glad! We got an awesome review in the Blade too! Your Christmas template is gorgeous and are you really doing paper scrappin?
I need to take you to Sauders with me - now that is a blast. Did you know that Katie broke her ankle. This happened almost 2 weeks ago. She is in a bright purple cast. I am going to have fun scrappin that! She was still allowed to be in the Nutcracker. She was a baby mouse and a big mouse carried her on stage.

TTFN ~ Dawn

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable!!!! I must confess, I too, have been looking at my paper supplies again! I have boxes and boxes of stuff that is just collecting dust. And I have TONS of printed photos. I think I'll paper scrap those and digiscrap my digital unprinted photos. My paper scrapping skills are seriously lacking, though! :) I am loving your new Christmas stuff! I am off to play some more!