Thursday, October 16, 2008

Knitting Season

Something about the cool weather makes me want to knit. I've been on a frenzy the past few days, and I've completed two hats already. Thanks to SouleMama for the super cute hat pattern!

Of course I made a layout to document my projects...


Credits: paper from Traci Reed, journaling shapes from Miss Tina, swirls, circles and hearts from lauraskathi, Highland Perk font

I attached pieces of the yarn I used to the printed page and I created a knitting journal binder so I can have a record of all of my projects. After all, since I spent all the time making stuff, I want to remember it!







Well I'm off to work in the kitchen at the girls' school. Why is it more fun to wash dishes somewhere else? LOL

Happy Thursday!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute hats! Love the layout and project binder too!

LOL about washing dishes! I had a kitchen job in high school, and I must say I did not find washing dishes fun there either. Ok, the night we had the water fight was fun. LOL