Friday, July 25, 2008

Back from the wild...almost

We have finally taken the camper on its first "real" trip! We were gone almost a week, and everything went very smoothly. I was amazed that I was able to pack the right clothes and planned meals well. I thought I'd share a few photos from our trip...



Credits: Traci Reed's new Build a Dream, available at Sweet Shoppe Designs tomorrow
Font: Courier New












I say we are almost back because Rob and I are taking off again, this time without the kids, down to my alma mater Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. We're staying at Hueston Woods campground, where I had a job during college cleaning...guess what...the campground potties!!! I think it is ironic to go back there after all these years in a giant camper. I love it there...it is so beautiful...wooded sites, a lake where you can canoe, and of course it's 5 miles from campus. It's been so long since I've been back there.

Back next week! :-)



3 comments:

Robin said...

I've been wondering where you've been! I figure you've been off enjoying that camper!

The guy I sit next to at work went to Miami U in Ohio too. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Love the shot of you and Rob! Hope you have fun on the next trip too!

Anonymous said...

Hej! Thanks for posting the pics, it was fun to see a little of what your vacation was like. Talk to you soon so I can hear more about it (and the second one too)!