Thursday, May 22, 2008

Deep thoughts, by Mish

This is a Circle Journal page for my friend Robin. Her theme was to do a top 10 list. I'm on an anti-paper/element kick lately, which explains the composition.



Credits: Notebook paper and stitching by Jessica Bolton, acrylic alpha by Traci Reed.

Journaling reads:
1. I read magazines backwards.
2. I would own a pair of Crocs in every color if I could.
3. It look 3 long years until I became a mom.
4. They do not sell tires here (Canadian Tire is a Wal-mart type store in Canada)
5. God rocks - these are cool (tulips are my favorite flower)
6. Whatever happened to tie dye?
7. Teeth are a little bit creepy (especially when they fall out, like Gretchen's did today)
8. T-shirts are best when being used for other purposes. (If you can't tell, I cut them into strips, tie the strips together to make yarn, and knit with it)
9. We should all mind our parents like this.
10. Bigger isn't always better (that is our house - I love it here).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your deep thoughts layout. It made me smile and get a little teary eyed.mmmmm

clc said...

Love the layout! That font wouldn't be dbconniescript would it? If so, Darcy made it from my handwriting ;)
Hope you're going to CHA in July and I get to meet you!